Resort Information For Our Guests
Pools & Water Amenities:
Our pools are currently open daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Beach Club Pool & Outdoor Pools: Open for the season through approximately mid-fall.
- Indoor Pool: Open year-round.
The following amenities are currently available:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Tennis Center (proper footwear required)
- Putting Green
- Fitness Center
- Tram - Currently running 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Available through approximately early fall.
The following amenities are currently unavailable: Volleyball Court, Playground
- Beach Club: Current hours through Labor Day 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Weather-permitting featuring drinks and a limited food menu. View our food menu here.
- Four Seasons Breakfast is available for purchase for the season. It is currently open daily 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Summer Poolside DJ
- Join us at the Beach Club Pool from May 22 through September 4, 2022, for a fun poolside DJ party daily from noon to 4 p.m.! An array of activities will be featured such as dance-offs, trivia, and more! It will be fun for the whole family.
Summer Reggae Music
- Join us at the Beach Club Pool from May 24 through September 1, 2022, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for live poolside music from a reggae band.
Summer Magic Show
- Join us at the Water Oaks Conference Center for a Family-Style Comedy Magic Show each Wednesday this summer at 8 p.m. (doors open at 7:30 p.m.) through September 7, 2022. Tickets are $5 per person and can be purchased at the front desk.
Lounge at Four Seasons is currently closed for the season.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.