What’s New at Barefoot Landing: 2016 Edition
For the annual comers and first timers too, there is plenty of new things to see and to do in Myrtle Beach this summer. Planning your vacation schedule will be a breeze with all of the close by options for entertainment, shopping and more.
Barefoot Landing is a center for entertainment, relaxation and a family-friendly good time.
In addition to their annual Summer Fest, Barefoot landing will be introducing Lakeside Evenings for seven days a week of live entertainment hosted by The Mole Hole, Smokin' Hot BBQ & Grill and House of Blues. These live performances will take place next to Castano's Italian Restaurant in the Lakeview Courtyard until Sunday, September 3rd.
- Monday nights call for audience participation from Nick Pike. He was a semi-finalist from "America's Got Talent," and will wow you with his juggling, comedic and unicyclist skills.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays are unique every week because a wide array of music artists will be performing. Some of the groups set to play include: Tropical Warming, Sweet Sweet, Matt Parker and the Deacons, and many more.
- Thursdays are for singing and dancing along to your favorite hits spun by a live DJ.
- Friday calls for family fun night. Mr. Nigel is engaging and funny with his sing-along hits and comedic audience engagement.
- Saturday offers more live music and on select Saturdays throughout the summer expect to find shag dancing demonstrations and a live DJ playing beach music.
- Sunday will host timeless music thanks to The Symphony Trio.
Barefoot Landing is adding more than just endless entertainment.
In addition to their variety of existing shops, there are new places to check out during your vacation this summer:
- Hollywood Heroes & Villains brings out the kid in all of us. This is the place to be for TV, movie, comic book, and cartoon memorabilia collectors.
- The Little Charleston Shop is a perfect place to pick up useful gifts and souvenirs. You will find Low Country sweet grass baskets, gourd baskets and more. There are also craft demonstrations and classes on weaving sweet grass baskets.
- Crafty Cow will take care of your sweet tooth needs with their homemade ice cream offered in a variety of flavors.
- East End Cigar Company will cover all of your cigar needs with their unique collection of brands and assortments including hand-rolled Nicaraguan and Dominican Republic tobacco blends.
Timeless Dining Options
For when hunger strikes, check out these existing restaurants in North Myrtle Beach for great food.
Use your VMB card to receive discounts at these dining options:
- Bully's Pub & Grill offers 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Bring your VMB card to Captain Jack's Seafood for free lobster or up to $4 off the Adult Buffet as well as first available seating.
- Castano’s Restaurant is located in Barefoot Landing and offers a free appetizer up to $10.95 with the purchase of two entrees.
Click here for a full list of restaurants that offer discounts with the VMB card.
With all these exciting new and timeless places to visit, get on to booking, you don’t want to miss it!