Visit Huntington Beach State Park September 23-25 to enjoy fine art, live music and food vendors with the park's natural beauty as a backdrop.
Friday, September 23: Noon - 6 p.m.
Saturday, September 24: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, September 25: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m
- Daily festival admission fee is $8 for adults.
- A multi-day pass is available for $10.
- Visitors 15 years old and younger are admitted free.
- Admission to the park during the festival is also free.
- Free festival admission to Park Passport Plus holders, and three guests.
- Stroller and wheelchair access can be difficult due to uneven surfaces, stairs, crowds and narrow hallways