Top Summer Festivals & Events In Myrtle Beach
Ocean Creek Resort is located near North Myrtle Beach and offers a fantastic ocean view combined with a peaceful and serene paradise while being close to nearby action and activities. Whether you want to enjoy the fun that Ocean Creek has to offer, or you would like to explore beyond the shore, there will be plenty of entertainment to satisfy each member of your family this summer.
Ocean Creek's Weekly Fun Schedule (view full details and prices here):
- Kids can enjoy daily kids activities on weekdays at Ocean Creek including fun planned programs like crafts, trivia, scavenger hunts and more. Most activities meet at the activity tent by the Beach Club. While some activities may require a small fee, many are completely free including Kid's Bingo, Movie Night, Face Painting, Seashell Search, Trivia, Relays and more! Learn more here.
- Adults can enjoy daily Happy Hour from 4:00 to 6:00 pm at the Ocean Creek Beach Club.
- Every Wednesday this summer save your appetite for a Fish Fry followed by a live blues-style musical performance.
- Every Thursday this summer there will be a BBQ night out and a live musical performance.
- Every Friday night this summer enjoy Taco Night at the oceanfront bar and grill where you can enjoy delicious tacos along with live saxophone music.
- Saturday evenings this summer will consist of cookouts and live music.
- The Pool Party is the place to be every Friday afternoon from 12:30 to 3:30 pm. A live DJ will be playing favorite hits!
If you are visiting during the first week of July, don't miss our Fourth of July Party which will be equipped with a summertime cookout and live entertainment.
Myrtle Beach Summertime Events:
- The Corvette Car Show will host a kick-off event on Friday, June 3, 2016 followed by the full show which will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at Broadway at the Beach, which is located not far from downtown Myrtle Beach.
- If you enjoy live music you may want to check out the Music on Main Concert Series on Thursday nights in North Myrtle Beach from 7 to 9 p.m. Alternating between 202 Main Street and the Horseshoe at 11 S. Ocean Boulevard in North Myrtle Beach, the summertime lineup will consist of a variety of acts from classic rock to Motown to beach music. Be sure to bring a chair to sit on! These concerts are free and are weather-permitting. Click here for concert schedule.
- Another fun summer music event (weather-permitting) will be the Sounds of Summer Concert Series held on certain Fridays during the summer at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex’s Sandhills Bank Amphitheater beginning at 7 p.m. Admission is free for these concerts! Click here for the list of dates and bands.
Start planning your summer vacation today by checking out our events page to learn about more fun events taking place this summer in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach!