Ocean Creek: Pack and Purchase Wisely To Save On Food
Most of Ocean Creek’s units include a full or mini kitchen. This resort’s bonus can save you big bucks if you shop and cook wisely. Eating out for three meals a day can add up quickly, but with a full kitchen at your disposal, there’s no reason why your family shouldn’t have home cooked, nutritious meals for at least two out of three meals per day. Your wallet will be proud of you and the added savings may leave room for extra activities.
If you book the Oceanfront Towers, Tennis Villas and Garden Homes all the comforts of home are at your disposal including:
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
The Lodge Villas have similar kitchen amenities to the others except the studio option has an efficiency kitchen instead of a full kitchen.
What to Bring from Home:
- Ice packs:
- Homemade ice packs can be made with frozen wet sponges placed in Ziploc bags.
- Freeze jugs and bottles of water to double as an ice pack and cool beverage as it melts.
- Reusable water bottles
- Large cooler (with wheels)
- Lunch box
Nearby Myrtle Beach Area Grocery Stores:
BI-LO is less than 10 minutes from Ocean Creek and has great money saving deals.
- Address - 3924 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Phone - (843) 663-1516
- Hours – Open 6 am to 12 am 7 days a week
There are two Walmart stores available near Ocean Creek.
What to Buy:
- Plastic cutlery and plates
- Sandwich items
- Cereal, oatmeal, milk
- Crackers, granola bar and easy-to-carry snacks
- Microwavable food
- Fresh fruit & veggies
- Taco ingredients
- Liquid coffee creamer
- Juice boxes
Where to Eat at Ocean Creek:
- The Four Seasons Restaurant is located on-site inside Lodge 1 and offers a full breakfast buffet daily as well as delicious holiday meals during Easter, New Years and more. While booking your suite ask about breakfast packages to save more!
- Beach Club Bar and Grill is located on-site next to the Beach Club Pool. It is open seasonally with lunch and dinner options such as burgers, sandwiches, chicken fingers, hot dogs and more. Cool off with frozen drinks and ice cold beer.
Your ideal vacation does not have to be expensive. Use these tips to save more! Check out our deals and find your perfect suite today!