Holiday Events in Myrtle Beach
By Ocean Creek on November 15, 2010 3:07 PM | Permalink
• Photos with Santa at Coastal Grand Mall Nov. 13 - Dec. 24 (Excluding Thanksgiving Day)
• Pet Photo Nights with "Santa Paws" at Coastal Grand Mall Every Tuesday Night in November ~ 7:00pm - 9:00pm
• Photos with Santa Claus at Inlet Square Mall Nov. 20 - Dec. 24 ~ Hours will vary, please call 843.651.6990 for details.
• Santa on Vacation at Myrtle Beach State Park - Get your picture taken with Santa on the beach! Nov. 27 ~ 1:00pm - 4:00pm More Information
• Pet Photo Nights with "Santa Claws" at Inlet Square Mall Nov. 29 - Dec. 20 ~ 5:00pm - 8:00pm
• FREE Photos with Santa at Barefoot Landing Dec. 4, 11, 18 ~ Noon - 3:00pm More Information
BREAKFASTS WITH SANTA (Reservations Suggested)
• Breakfast with Santa at Inlet Square Mall Nov. 20 ~ 10:00am - Noon More Information
• Breakfast with Santa at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar, Market Common Nov. 27 ~ 9:00am - 11:00am More Information
• Breakfast with Santa at Gordon Biersch, Market Common Dec. 4 ~ 9:00am - 11:00am More Information
• Breakfast with Santa at Wild Wing Cafe, Barefoot Landing Dec. 4 ~ 8:00am - 11:00am More Information
• Breakfast with Santa at Ultimate California Pizza, Market Common Dec. 11 ~ 9:00am - 11:00am More Information
• Surfside Beach's Breakfast with Santa at Ryan's Dec. 18 ~ 9:00am - 10:30am More Information
• Breakfast with Santa at Travinia Italian Kitchen, Market Common Dec. 18 ~ 9:00am - 11:00am More Information
TREE LIGHTING CEREMONIES
• Broadway at the Beach's 16th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony Nov. 20 ~ 6:00pm - 8:00pm. More Information
• 3rd Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Cermeony at Market Common Nov. 26 ~ 5:30pm - 7:00pm. More Information
• Town of Surfside Beach's Christmas Tree Lighting Dec. 2 ~ 7:00pm. More Information
• North Myrtle Beach Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Dec. 3 ~ 6:00pm. More Information
• North Myrtle Beach Annual Christmas Parade Dec. 4 ~ 5:30pm More Information
• Broadway at the Beach Holiday Parade Dec. 4 ~ 11:00am More Information
• Surfside Beach's Christmas Parade Dec. 11 ~ 2:00pm - 5:00pm More Information
• Conway Christmas Parade Dec. 11 ~ 10:00am - Noon More Information
• Alabama Theatre's "The South's Grandest Christmas Show" - Nov. 1 - Jan. 1, 2011
The South's Grandest Christmas Show will instill the true meaning of Christmas in your family with its combination of traditional Christmas classics and contemporary holiday favorites. The South's Grandest Christmas Show is a southern family tradition on the Grand Strand with visitors and locals returning year after year.
• Christmas on Ice at The Palace Theatre - Nov. 1 - Dec. 31
Featuring previous Winter Olympic Skaters, the best high Kicking Dancers this side of New York and all your favorite Christmas songs sung by the best of Broadway and London's West End in one big magical Holiday Season Show.
HOLIDAY ATTRACTIONS & EVENTS
• Synthetic Ice Skating Rink at The Market Common - Dec. 18 - Jan. 2, 2011
Enjoy the synthetic ice skating rink from 10am-6pm every day from 12/18 until 1/2 (except Christmas Eve & Christmas Day). $7 donations to the Red Cross for All You Can Skate or spend $50 in our stores or restaurants and skate for FREE! Show your receipts in the park for the free ice skating voucher.
• Nights of a Thousand Candles at Brookgreen Gardens - Dec. 3-4, 10-11, & 16-18
Brookgreen's celebrated holiday festival with thousands of candles, lights and live entertainment from 3:00pm to 10:00pm.
• Let it Snow! at Market Common - Nov. 27 - Dec. 18
Every Saturday from November 27 until December 18 will feature SNOW on the live Christmas Tree in front of Grand 14 Cinema!
• Conway Main Street Holiday Open House - Dec. 2, 9, 16 ~ 5:00am - 9:00pm
Carolers stroll the sidewalks and Santa's helpers serve hot chocolate and cookies to all. A visit with Sana or a sing-a-long sleigh ride will be sure to put you in the Christmas spirit.
• The 12 Improv Games of Christmas at Carolina Improv Company - Nov. 26, 27, Dec. 3,4,10,11,17,18,22,23
Carolina Improv Company @ Uptown, Myrtle Beach Mall This unscripted audience-interactive comedy is created from audience suggestions about the holidays.