Family Friendly Attractions in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is known for being one of the best destinations for families on the east coast. This area is home to hundreds of family friendly attractions and entertainment, ensuring your family vacation will go off without a hitch. Kids will love how much fun they are having and parents will appreciate the value and variety of the attractions that the Myrtle Beach area has to offer.
• Myrtle Beach SkyWheel – Soar to daring heights on this new area attraction. Located at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, this ride features 42 private gondolas and climbs over 20 stories into the air, providing spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and an unforgettable experience!
• Stone Theater – This movie theater, located at The Market Common, is known for offering comfortable stadium style seating in a spotless theater for great prices. Catch a family flick then enjoy shopping and dining in the area.
• Myrtle Waves Water Park – Take a break from the beach and cool off at Myrtle Waves! This 20-acre water park boasts over 10 slides, a 1,200 foot long lazy river, several kids areas, and the state’s largest wave pool.
• MagiQuest – Let the kids run wild at this interactive adventure strategy game. Using a wand, kids are given clues to figure out challenging riddles as they embark into an enchanted fantasy land. This attraction, and many more, can be found at Broadway at The Beach.
• Brookgreen Gardens – This popular outdoor attraction is features acres of lush gardens and a lowcountry zoo. Enjoy the picturesque scenery and see native animals in their natural habitats.
• The Children’s Museum of South Carolina – Spend a day exploring interactive educational exhibits and playing with other kids at this popular attraction. Great for kids of all ages, this museum offers a variety of exhibits that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Ripley’s Aquarium – Get up close and personal with exotic fish and friendly sharks at this nautical attraction. Exhibits include Rio Amazon, Rainbow Rock, Dangerous Reef, Ray Bay, an interactive Discovery Center, Friendship Flats, and more! Visitors can also grab lunch at the Feeding Frenzy Restaurant and take home a souvenir from Cargo Hold gift shop.
Be sure to check out our full Area Info Page for more information on Myrtle Beach attractions and entertainment.